Translate

Monday, April 27, 2009

I need an answer,,, !!!

There is a student in my class who is majoring in Art, i guess... She's doing a project and she wanted us to help her. She asked a question which was, What LOVE means to you? She said we can answer any way, like whatever we want. I started to think about it, and i had no answer.... I really didn't know what does love mean to me, i still don't have the answer. All i know is love could be defined in many different ways. love means different things with different people. Love as parents, for instance, as friends, as couples…

I don’t know....It seems one of the hardest questions to find the answer. So I just drew a “heart” which is a symbol of love, :D LOL,,, everyone knows that heart shape symbolizes “LOVE” even it's not a real heart shape tho,,,. You know it's just a shape that people named and used as a heart....
anyways, i felt ashamed of myself, because how come i could say "i love you" to other people such as my parents and friends, without knowing the meaning of LOVE!!! Do i really LOVE them, if so what is love then?
Even though I gave her my answer as a heart, i have repeatedly asked this question myself all day long…
Now i'm asking you to answer this question,,, WHAT LOVE MEANS TO YOU? what does love really mean? Someone should know the answer right? ,,, Hopefully, someone'll give me an answer.... :D

2 comments:

  1. well nobody knows what does means to us? it depends on which love you are talking! sometimes i think love as giving care one to another

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my family more than everything I have.. No words could explain how much I love them,,
    I couldn't imagine my life being without them,, I care about them, I miss them, I cry for them, I hurt because of them.. These are all I can say about love.
    for me, this is what love means,,, If god asked me to trade myself for one of them, I'd say "yes"...This is how much they mean to me,,,
    Love comes from deep inside of your hurt, If you don't know what love means, you better hear your heart.. but indeed, there is any word could explain what love means,, love means love... that's all..

    ReplyDelete